These days invite time for moral inventories and reflections, especially in our relationship to Nature. May we repeatedly ask ourselves these questions in perpetuity
1. For every decision I make, my family and co-workers make, my local, state and national governments make, ask will these decisions ensure clean air and clean water in my community and beyond?
2. Will this technology/ this invention / this policy offer healthy, sustainable environments for humans, animals and plant life?
3. How may we improve recycling in our area and in our nation?
4. What purchases can I make that support our communion with nature?
5. How may this choice eliminate or reduce my and my families’, my community’s garbage?
6. How may I support re-structuring and re-training our community’s workforce in ways that care for earth, air and water and animals and limit the negative effects of fire and carbon emissions?
7 May I reduce my consumption of meat and meat products to two times a week and eat more plant-based proteins like lentils and nuts?
FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE TO MY LIST!